I have started a new weekly feature, where I share with everyone my favorite pins on Pinterest for the week. For those of you who have never heard of Pinterest, this is how the website describes itself:
“Pinterest is a social catalog service. Think of it as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can post collections of things you love, and “follow” collections created by people with great taste.”
It is great fun to browse and “pin” on Pinterest! Very much a time-suck actually, but if you are looking for inspiration for a design, or a party, then that is the place to go!
This week I have found eight great finds that all have to do with parties, of course. Mostly decorating ideas, party supplies and dessert buffets that I like this time. Take a look…
1) Adorable birthday crowns for the birthday princess from The Quilted Fish via Becca Sutton
2) Beautiful, and woodsy dessert table from Jenny Cookies via Amy Atlas’s Blog via Becca Sutton as well!
3) Salmon colored stripey paper straws (which I love for their old-fashioned soda shoppe appeal!) from Anthropologie via Leah Dent
4) Fabulously pink decorations and table set up from Martha Stewart Weddings also via Leah Dent
5) Tiffany Blue Polka-Dotted paper cups from Sambellina via Leah Dent
6) Soft and subtle birdy themed dessert table for a baby shower from Tip Junkie via Becca Sutton again! (Clearly, she and I have similar taste…)
7) Ribbon wands perfect for a princess party from Style Me Pretty via Kelly Beall
8. And I really love these Mason jar drink dispensers from Pottery Barn – but I’m convinced I could find a DIY to get them at a lower price. Via Duet Letterpress.
Well, I hope you go and check out Pinterest, and make your own Pin Boards to bookmark anything your heart desires from around the net. Maybe you’ll even follow some of the Pinners I have referenced above…
I’ll be back tomorrow with a new Party Pack release and Free Party Printable.