Here’s a look at the Ice Cream Social variation:
This party pack includes:
– Invitation measuring 5×7″
– Thank You notes in A2 size (5.5″ by 4.25″)
– Round 2″ cupcake toppers/tags with ice cream cone illustration
– 3″ square food labels which are formatted as an editable pdf (which is a super-convenient feature, you can open it in Adobe Acrobat and just type in your labels!)
– 5″ square banner panels in every letter of the alphabet
– Straw flags for ice cream sodas that also come to you as an editable pdf!
Here is a preview of the invitation:
And here is the Rainbow Sherbet variation:
Here is a look at the Rainbow Sherbet Party Invitation:
The same labels and straw flags that are editable in the Ice Cream Social Party Pack are also editable in the Rainbow Sherbet variation of course. Only text is editable, not colors.
And, as promised, here are the freebies – the matching address labels for each set, in editable pdfs! If you want the font to match when you print your labels, before you edit these pdfs, first go here to download the free font “DeLouisville Small Caps”. The free versions for both Macintosh and Windows are listed on the bottom of the list. You will have to create a free MyFonts account to do so, but you won’t be sorry!
After you download your font, just install by opening the font file, and clicking “install font” on a Mac, and right clicking on the font file in Windows, and selecting “install font”. Then you’re ready to print. Of course, if you don’t care if the font matches the invitation, then your computer will automatically substitute a system font.
As always, our files are best printed on high quality paper and cardstock, in borderless Letter sized printer settings.
I hope you like these as much as I do, and plan a fun and delicious Ice Cream Social themed party to enjoy!